Sharpist is on a journey to deliver measurable business outcomes to its global enterprise clients, through a digital people development solution that founds on 1:1 coaching. As Europe's leading solution for people development, Sharpist marries the individual employee's needs for personalized learning with the demand for worldwide scalability of global organizations such as Axel Springer, STRABAG, and Porsche.
To achieve this "personalization at scale" Sharpist bets on unparalleled user engagement. This engagement derives from combining a 1:1 human coaching offer with a digital learning journey that makes personal growth transparent and gamifies the development experience, just like Apple Health or Strava are doing in their particular domains.
As Employee Experience Specialist (f/m/x) you positively impact our employee experience and retention for every new and existing Sharpie by managing and developing our office space, handling a range of employee requests, organizing the onboarding of new joiners and executing employee engagement initiatives that are aligned with our overall company goals.
💙 Sharpist was founded on the core belief that personalized learning is an important right everyone should be able to have access to. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage you no matter of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role. 🙂
What you'll do here at Sharpist
Within 1 quarter you will…
- Get to know the team, culture and Sharpies
- Dive into operational tasks concerning the office and employee processes (e.g. office supply, events, gifts, promotions, travel management and many more)
- Organize company-wide hybrid and physical events that allow employees to connect and collaborate
- Ensure no delays and a smooth onboarding experience for new joiners in collaboration with the tech and recruitment team
- Run and analyse our employee satisfaction survey, derive initiatives and communicate the results to the company
- Take over strategic projects that contribute to our team OKRs, e.g. improving our benefits management or mental well-being offerings
Within 1 year you will…
- Have designed and created an office space that is evaluated as being highly collaborative, clean and suitable for all types of working preferences based on our new hybrid working model
- Have increased our offers and services to employees which positively affected employee satisfaction with the help of external partners and providers
And then, what's next?
- We are growing as a company and so should you!
- Employee retention and satisfaction is a pivotal strategic pillar for us which offers a career path in this field and beyond
We believe, you'll be successful if you are this type of person
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple requests and responsibilities
- Proactive, team-oriented and structured way of working
- With your friendly and approachable appearance as well as reliability, you create a positive atmosphere
- You always seek solutions and your ability to build up processes helps us to me more effectively in a long run
- Your analytical skills and experience working with data allow you to identify trends and interpret them
- Your strategic understanding of employee experience and connected metrics help you to define relevant and measurable initiatives that provide both employee and business value
These hard facts will get us excited to get to know you better
- You have +2 years of experience as Human Resources Coordinator, Assistance, Engagement & Workplace Specialist or a similar role, preferably in a scaling start-up environment
- You are located in Berlin and are willing to be in the office regularly on a weekly basis
- Business Fluent in English and Conversational level of German are required
- Experience with planning, scheduling and execution of company events
- Knowledge in data analyses using Google Sheets/MS Excel
- Participation in seminars about diversity & inclusion in the workplace is a plus