As the VP of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of new and established Customer Success Managers in a fast-paced and sustainably changing environment. As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer and partner experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer happiness.
Sharpist is on a journey to deliver measurable business outcomes to its global enterprise clients, through a digital people development solution that is founded on 1:1 coaching.
As Europe's leading solution for people development, Sharpist marries the individual employee's needs for personalized learning with the demand for worldwide scalability of global organizations such as Axel Springer, STRABAG, and Porsche.
To achieve this "personalization at scale" Sharpist bets on unparalleled user engagement. This engagement derives from combining a 1:1 human coaching offer with a digital learning journey that makes personal growth transparent and gamifies the development experience, just like Apple Health or Strava are doing in their particular domains.
Sharpist is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
- As our VP Customer Success you will steer and guide the growth of our customer success team while being a reliable partner to the team, the company and as well to the client.
- You will be part of the management board and derive strategic decisions for your team and the entire company.
- You will also develop the current strategy, challenge the existing approches and imply new strategies and ways of thinking.
- Besides the strategy and management perspective you will also support the team and teach them to thrive the best outcome. Hands-on activities like calling enterprise clients will still be part of your job.
- You have the chance to let Sharpist grow globally and you will be responbsible for sustainble strategies while growing fast.
- With you leadership skills, you will handle the variety of management aspects like process-, market- and commercial leadership
- You will evaluate, initiate, and run strategic partnerships with our customers to broaden and deliver company objectives
- Additionally, you recruit, manage and develop a growing team and work closely with our Sales team to define best practices and new ways of collaboration.
- You have minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in B2B Customer Success / Key Account Management / Relationship Management and at least 5 years of knowledge in building and leading a strong Customer Success team, ideally from scratch.
- You are familiar in managing large enterprises, supporting them, extracting their needs and transform the learnings into actionable tasks.
- Your bring excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills with proven ability to motivate, influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- A fast-pacing environment is something that you like to work in and wherein you gathered professional experience already.
- You have already seen several working domains and you are able to project and transfer your knowledge from those different industries and company-levels to Sharpist by creating an entirly outstanding experience for your customers.
- Your communication in English is fluent on a business level. German is a plus.
- You are self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and you have the abilty to navigate complex business data and make critical decisions, check on the results and refinement on further actions.
Make our operating principles your own:
- As a soon-to-be Sharpie you will ambitiously seek opportunities to leave your comfort zone
- A culture where customer outcomes always come first.
- “Excuse” is not part of your vocabulary
- You thrive for taking ownership and making the teams around you “move, move, move”
- Disagree and commit is a principle that you hold high, if this is what it takes to get the job done
- During times of hyper growth, it will be key that you maintain a welcoming and caring mindset in your teams that builds on psychological safety