Designing goal-driven L&D strategies through coaching and micro learning
A successful organization has the ability to thrive in times of change if it has an adaptable, dynamic workforce. In an increasingly competitive and complex business landscape, capability building is one of the most important missions of learning and development. As one Bersin report explains, “the single biggest driver of business impact is the strength of an organization’s learning culture.”
To get the most out of their investments in L&D programs, HR leaders must formulate an ambitious, goal-oriented vision that leads to company-wide engagement. Through customer case studies, this webinar will demonstrate how we at Sharpist help companies develop their L&D programs through strategy workshops addressing goal-setting, execution, and evolution.
In a panel format, we will demonstrate Sharpist’s approach to L&D strategy-building and customer service, with clients participating to share their testimonials. We will cover the foundations of an effective L&D strategy, which you can then use as a blueprint for strengthening your L&D function, positioning it to serve your organization more effectively.
Join us and learn more about:
- How we define and map company outcomes to learning goals,
- How we drive coach and learner engagement management initiatives,
- How we design customized micro learning journeys,
- How we track and analyze program performance.
The online event is suited to anyone involved in organizational transformation, as well as any individuals interested in discovering how to implement effective L&D programs in their organization, from HR decision-makers and specialists to L&D leaders and managers looking for L&D solutions.
About the speakers
- Benedict Faber (Enterprise Account Manager at Sharpist)
- Juan Andrés Salazar (Content Lead at Sharpist)
- Ingo Giese (Human Resources Director at ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems)
- Sarah Kempe (Director People & Organization at immowelt & Director Global Talent Management at Aviv Group)